PTC Help

PTC Help


Scams were always the biggest problems in PTC earning system. Even those sites that payed at start turned scam after running out of money, I know that from my personal experience. The whole points of this blog is to help other PTC earners, especially newbies, so they will at least know which sites they can rely on. So far i was requested to check about 50 PTC sites and I still continue to fulfill those requests, adding even my own. After checking about 300 PTC sites (some of which are down now) I made few lists that can help you narrow your search for the best suitable PTC site for you (whole information along with payment proofs, you can get at PTCHelp). At PTCHelp you can make requests for us to check specific PTC sites.


Paying PTC sites


Before you read this list, you should know that these are PTC sites that payed me in the last 30 days. No scams are included!













Нема коментара:

Постави коментар